Transport Package: Standard Package
Specification: monosilicon principle
1. Differential Pressure Transmitter (DP)
2. Measured media: gas, steam, liquid
3. Measured range(with no shift): 0Pa~100Pa…3MPa
4. Basic error: ±0.075%
5. Diaphragm contacting with liquid: Stainless Steel 316L, Hast-alloy C
1. The central sensing element of transmitter uses the world's leading high- Accuracy silicon sensor technology, Basic error is ±0.075%;
2. Working pressure of transmitter has three levels--16MPa, 25MPa and 40MPa, the highest one-way overpressure is 40MPa;
3. Excellent static pressure performance, optimal static pressure error ≤±0.1%/10MPa;
4. The inner of pressure sensor integrates high sensitive temperature sensor.
5. Excellent temperature performance, optimum≤± (0.20 ×TD+0.10)%×Span /-20oC~65oC;
6. All stainless steel 316L, silicone oil filling with welded sealing construction;
7. Low gauge /absolute pressure transmitter uses the world's leading die resistance to high overload protection. 6kPa: one-way overpressure and protection pressure is 300kPa; 40kPa: one-way overpressure and protection pressure is 1MPa. The max. Pressure is 50 times of full span pressure.
8. Stable and reliable, optimal long-term drift performance:±0.1%/year, 5-year maintenance-free;
9. Wide measured range: 100Pa~60MPa;
10. Max. 100:1 pressure range proportion adjustable;
11. EMC conforms to GB/T 18268.1-2008 standard;
Main unit includes sensor and process connection, working principle as followed:
The sensor module uses whole welded technology, in which has a compact overload diaphragm, a differential pressure sensor and a temperature sensor. The temperature is taken as a reference for temperature compensation. The positive end of the differential pressure sensor is connected with high pressure chamber of sensor capsule; the negative end is connected with low pressure chamber of sensor capsule. Through the isolated diaphragm and filling liquid, the differential pressure is transmitted to silicon die in the inner of differential pressure sensor, which makes the resistor of sensor die change. So the detection system outputs different voltage. The output voltage is in proportion to the pressure variation, and then it is transmitted to standard output by adapter and amplifier.
MDM3051S-DP Differential Pressure Transmitter is used for level, density, pressure and flow measurement of liquid, gas and steam. Then it will outputs 4mA~20mA DC HART signal and also it could be connected to RST375 hand communicator or RSM100 Modem to do the specification setting and process control.