Pressure switch is used to control and monitor the pressure of water, oil, fuel, air, gas and other medium.
A pressure switch is very important little device that enables the safety and control of many different environments. It functions as a fail-safe device in order to prevent any number of incidents from occurring by either measuring the amount of pressure applied and reacting or simply by providing a way to decrease or increase different types of pressure.
• The pressure switch is utilized in many different types of environments. These include, but are not limited to, utility and chemical plants, machine manufacturing facilities and public buildings.
• A pressure switch is typically used in conjunction with some form of liquid, gas, steam or electricity.
• A manual pressure switch is simply like a light switch that a person has to walk up to, to flip on or off.
• An automatic pressure switches senses when the pressure level is too high or low. It can respond without the need of human aid.
• A pressure switch may open compartments to let out steam or air. It might shut down a machine. Whatever action is established that will prevent human or financial harm for the particular scenario is the function of the pressure switch.