Media: Air or Other Non Hazardous Gas, Water
Proof Pressure: 50 Psi
Contact: Normally Open
Operating Pressure Range: 20 Mbar to 1000 Mbar
Operating Temperature Range: -10° C to 85° C
For equipment in wet environments, air actuated switches are the safe and economical solution. Applications range from medical operating room equipment to sewer cleaning machinery.
Air actuated switches deliver complete electrical isolation with zero voltage at the point of actuation, providing critical benefits in a wet environment:
1. Safe: No voltage at the on/off button or pedal to shock the user or spark an explosion.
2. Economical: Costs less than conventional controls.
3. Easy installation: No plugs, cable ends or sockets.
4. Reliable: Proven technology with no risk of electrical interference or spurious signals that may affect cables and other components.
It is provided with a snap action switching for higher current capacity, SPDT contact form and switch deadbands (also referred to as mechanical differential or hysteresis).
It can be used together with air button (also called as Actuator) for remote control purpose. It is widely used in food waste disposer, pumps for swimming pools and spas, hot tubs, sanitary equipment, out door machines, medical equipment etc. As a remote control switch, it is small enough to fix in the control box of the engine.
Used as a remote control, the air switch has two actions
1) Momentary action: When the air button is pushed, the air switch is actuated. When air button is released, the air switch will also be released. This is the way the basic pressure switches are working.
2) Alternate action (also referred to as latching or bistable): The first pushing on air button actuates the air switch, and the air switch keep actuating when air button is released. A second push on the air button will release the air switch.
|Media||Air or other non hazardous gas, water|
|Operating Pressure Range||20 mbar to 1000 mbar|
|Proof Pressure||50 PSI|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10° C to 85° C|
|Contact Arrangement||SPST or SPDT|
|Electric Rating||1/2HP 250V, for long distance remote control; 2HP 250V, for high rating application; Other rating can be available on request|
|Terminals||6.35 or 4.88 mm male Q.C.|
|Connection||4mm OD tube,1/4 NPT male thread, 1/8 NPT male thread|
1). Delivery in time,delivery time is 7 days for sample and 15 working days for bulk order;
2). Strong production capacity and strict quality control system;
3). Your inquiry and problems related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours;
4). Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquires;
5). After-sale tracking service for all of our clients;
6). OEM is available; small quantities, mixed bulk orders are also welcome;
7). Payment: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Paypal , Western Union, MoneyGram;
8). Delivery way: UPS, DHL, TNT, FEDEX, EMS, CHINA POST.
1).12 months warranty for most of our products;
2). We will arrange delivery of the goods on time;
3). Within the warranty period, we will bear all the quality problem of our products;
4). Beyond the warranty period, we will despatch the replacement parts to help fix the products, but the parts will be charged;
5). Without any problem, we will gain the feedbacks of our products to help improve better products.