Feature: Flat Membrane Pressure Transmitters
Output signal: 4~20mA, 1~5V,0~5V,1~10V,0~10V
Measuring range: 0~35kPa...3.5 MPa
Accuracy: 0.5%FS, 1%FS - optional
Over pressure: 150%FS
Power supply: 15~28V
Pressure type: gauge (G), absolute (A), sealed gauge (S)
Electronic connection: DIN43650
material of pressure membrane: 316L stainless steel
GPT210 series Sanitary type pressure transmitter directly feel the pressure signal by using flat membrane, diffusion silicon pressure core body as the sensitive element, using standard silicone oil or olive oil for the pressure transmission medium.
Measurement terminal adopts the flush diaphragm with 316 L stainless steel materials and special welding processing.
It can prevent fouling, not health and viscous stress etc. problems. It is suitable for viscous fluid pressure and liquid level measurement in foods and medical industry.
Flat Membrane Pressure Transmitters Feature
Pressure range: 0~35kPa...3.5 MPa
Gas or dilute liquid compatible with 316LSS
High reliability and stability
Process control system
|Pressure type||gauge (G), absolute (A), sealed gauge (S)|
|Overload pressure||150%FS or 110MPa(min. value is valid)|
|Temp.coefficient of zero||±0.02%FS/°C(typ.) ±0.03%FS/°C(max.)|
|Temp.coefficient of span||±0.02%FS/°C(typ.) ±0.03%FS/°C(max.)|
|Storage temperature range||-40°C~120°C|
|Medium compatibility||All corrosive medium compatible with 1Cr18Ni9Ti|
|Electrics feature||Two-wire type||Three-wire type|
|Load resistance||R≤(U-15)/0.02 (for 4/20mA)||R>100kΩ(for votage output)|
|Insulating resistance||>100M Ω@100V|
|Pressure interface||M20x1.5,G1/2 (customer request)|
|Material of pressure membrane||316L stainless steel|
|Material of housing||1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel|
|Shock/impact||10gRMS,(20~2000)Hz / 100g,11ms|
1. Product shall not be used to test mediums that not compatible with stainless steel;
2. Make sure power supply is conformed with power requirements of the probe, and positive and negative wiring connection correct. Ensure max pressure of the medium is in range of the product capacity;
3. During measurement, please exert or release the pressure slowly to prevent a high or low pressure occurred in very short time;
4. In case of medium spout, disconnect the pressure source before probe disassembly.
5. To avoid damage caused by misusage, please DO NOT disassemble the product or touch the diaphragm.